Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday

Spending time learning more about Google Plus this morning. I'm not sure I like it. I'm sure it didn't catch on like Google hoped it would. I think their biggest problem was when it launched it was by invitation only. Perhaps they thought it would make it more attractive it being exclusive and all. What it did, at least for me, was to make it very uninteresting and I completely forgot about it until they started begging me (through g-mail) to join.

Personally, I think it is visually more attractive than Facebook, but doesn't have the following. It's useless to me. If my friends and family are on a social network it is Facebook. I play Candy Crush and having Facebook friends helps.

I'm in the process of finding ways to market my Etsy shop Deep Scatter and am hoping that G+ is a good format.

No comments:

Post a Comment